Your Peace Of Mind Is Our Goal
FXCC is a leading financial services company regulated by CySec (Cyprus
Securities and Exchange Commission, License Number: 121/10) under the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144(I)/2007) and is subject to CySEC rules. Funds held on
behalf of our clients are fully secured by:
Client Fund Segregation
All client funds are held in segregated accounts, totally separate from any and
all FXCC corporate accounts. Our External Auditors are Deloitte, one of the
world's leading financial auditors.
Investor Compensation Fund
FXCC is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The full terms can be
Solid Regulatory Framework
FXCC is regulated by CySec in Cyprus, is on the FCA Register in the UK and carries the MiFID passport for financial services firms within the European Union.
INVESTOR COMPENSATION FUND
- General Outline of the Investor Compensation Fund
Central Clearing Ltd. (License No. CIF 121/10) is a member
of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF), set up by the
Central Bank of Cyprus and the Cyprus Securities and
Exchange Commission (CySec) for clients of Cyprus Investment
Investor Compensation Fund was established to secure the
claims of covered clients against a CIF through the payment
of compensation in the event that the CIF in question was
return to covered Clients funds owed to them or funds which
belong to them but are held by the CIF in the context of
providing investment services to the said Clients or
hand over to covered Clients financial instruments which
belong to them and which the CIF concerned holds, manages or
keeps on their account.
Membership of the ICF ensures that clients of FXCC can claim
compensation in the event that FXCC is unable to compensate
its clients for a claim.
provides FXCC clients with an extra measure of insurance for
does not cover Institutional or Professional investors but
only retail Clients of FXCC.
Under the Rules and Regulations of the ICF, the total
payable compensation to each covered Client may not exceed
€20.000, irrespective of the number of accounts held,
currency and place of offering the investment service.
- Non-Covered Clients
2.1 Under applicable Regulations the Fund does not compensate the following:
The following categories of institutional and professional investors:
- Investment Firms (IFs).
- Legal entities associated with the FXCC and, in general, belonging to the same group of companies.
- Cooperative credit institutions.
- Insurance companies.
- Collective investment organizations in transferable securities and their management companies.
- Social insurance institutions and funds.
- Investors characterized by the FXCC as professionals, upon their request, in accordance with articles 14 and 15 of the Code of Professional Conduct of IFs.
- States and international organizations.
- Central, federal, confederate, regional and local administrative authorities.
- Enterprises associated with FXCC, in accordance with the Fifth Schedule of the Law 144(I).
- Managerial and administrative staff of FXCC.
- Shareholders of the FXCC, whose participation directly or indirectly in the capital of FXCC amounts to at least 5% of its share capital, or its partners who are personally liable for the obligations of FXCC, as well as persons responsible for the carrying out of the financial audit of FXCC as provided by the Law, such as its qualified auditors.
- Investors having in enterprises connected with FXCC and, in general, of the group of companies, to which FXCC belongs, positions or duties corresponding to the ones listed in paragraphs (5) and (6).
- Second-degree relatives and spouses of the persons listed in paragraphs (5), (6) and (7), as well as third parties acting for the account of these persons.
- Apart from the investors referred to in subsection (2) of section 55 of the Law 144(I), investors-Clients of a member of the Fund responsible for facts pertaining to the member of the Fund that have caused its financial difficulties or have contributed to the worsening of its financial situation or which have profited from these facts.
- Investors in the form of a company, which due to its size, is not allowed to draw a summary balance sheet in accordance with the Companies Law or a corresponding law of a Member State of the European Union.
2.2 In the cases of paragraphs 2.1[(5), (6), (7) and (8)], the Fund suspends the payment of compensation informing the interested
parties accordingly, until it reaches a final decision as to whether such cases