Our Business Model
As an ECN forex broker FXCC has No Dealing Desk. Our business model is based on Straight Through Processing (STP) in an electronic configured network, we refer to this as our ECN/STP FX trading model. An ECN/STP trading model is an environment where all our clients' orders are sent to various competitive and qualified financial institutions, in order to be matched. This constituent pool of respected institutions creates our pool of liquidity providers. This straightforward, straight through processing, eliminates the potential for any price or spread manipulations, whilst ensuring there is never any conflict of interest between FXCC as a broker and our clients.
FXCC believes that having multiple liquidity providers is one of the most fundamental services we can offer our clients in the growing forex market. As a consequence we have built solid relationships with many of the most: proven, respected and established global financial institutions, in order to ensure that all our clients benefit from the most competitive forex spreads available 24-5, even during volatile market conditions and when critical data and news releases are published.
The FXCC Price Aggregator continually and automatically scans all the Bid/Ask (buy and sell) prices entering our ECN system and constantly displays the best price combinations on offer from all our liquidity providers. This ensures our clients benefit from the best match of Bid/Ask prices available on our forex trading system. This pricing mechanism creates a professional environment for traders whatever their level of experience and offers up more scope for profitable trading.
Summary of FXCC trading model.
- FXCC provides its clients with direct access to a liquid forex ECN model, in which all clients obtain the same access, to the same liquid markets, where trades are executed instantaneously, without any delay, or re-quotes.
- Unlike Dealing Desk brokers, FXCC does not take the other side of client trades. We do not trade against client: orders, stops or limits and all client trades are executed back to back directly with counter-parties in our pool of liquidity providers.
- Trades through our ECN/STP model remain anonymous, our liquidity providers only see orders coming from within the FXCC system.
- The opportunity for stop loss hunting, or spread widening is eliminated.
- As a Non-Dealing desk forex broker, there is never a conflict of interest with our clients. There is no requirement for us to hedge, so there is never a temptation for us to trade against our clients.
- Transparent pricing and competitive forex spreads.
- Providing the most up-to-date trading platforms.
- Here at FXCC we believe our clients should have all the forex trading tools successful traders need at their disposal. For example, we provide our forex clients with access to MetaTrader 4 forex software.
- Our proprietary ECN bridge allows us to offer clients, who are familiar with MetaTrader, the option to continue using their preferred forex trading platform in an ECN/STP environment.